Introducing our newest guide - Starting an Online Tutoring Business.
This guide contains valuable advice and recommendations for starting a small, medium or large online company. There is wealth of information contained in this guide to help you get up and running the right way. This guide is included with the Professional and Ultimate Systems. Check out the table of contents below.<
Table of Contents for Starting an Online Tutoring Business:
- What is Online Tutoring?
- How Does it Compare With In-Person Tutoring?
- Different Types of Online Tutoring Currently Available
- Trends in Online Tutoring
- Identifying Your Target Market:
- Identifying Your Service Offering:
- Determining Your Pricing:
- How Much Should You Pay Your Tutors?
- Building Your Website:
- Finding, Hiring and Training Tutors
- How to Advertise and Attract New Customers
- Keeping Track of Tutors, Students, Sessions
- Should You Incorporate?
- Examples of Online Tutoring Companies
- Technologies to Make it Work
- Where to Get Tutoring Resources Online